LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,218

    Huawei P30 Pro vs Apple iPhone XS Max: Battle to rule the phablet market

    Let's find out how the latest Huawei's flagships P30 Pro confronts against the Apple's finest iPhone XS Max.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Membro Senior AbhayThakur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,666

    Because the OS platforms are different, it'd be better to not compare them... LOL... on a serious note, the features are worth the go, though.

  3. #3
    Junior Member SarojiniBabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    Because the OS platforms are different, it'd be better to not compare them... LOL... on a serious note, the features are worth the go, though.
    Yup. The camera feature, in particular. Be it the Huawei P30 Pro or the Apple iPhone XS Max, hard to point one out.

  4. #4
    Junior Member NiranjanKoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    Yup. The camera feature, in particular. Be it the Huawei P30 Pro or the Apple iPhone XS Max, hard to point one out.
    But the Huawei flagship feels way better when it comes to the design and the camera. The P20 Pro was one as well.

  5. #5
    Membro Senior PrasadDhumane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,553
    Once again, I see a slightly smaller battery in an iPhone. This and the pricing is one thing that Apple need to address.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PrasadDhumane View Post
    Once again, I see a slightly smaller battery in an iPhone. This and the pricing is one thing that Apple need to address.
    But yes, this year, the iPhones are expected to be not only with larger batteries, but will also support two-way wireless charging.