LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    51,082

    Lenovo patents vertically foldable smartphone design with dual displays

    Lenovo is working on a foldable smartphone that is quite similar in design language as the upcoming Moto RAZR.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member DianaAngela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,526
    Definitely, this is a new take on the design of a foldable phone. This is what the advantage of waiting a while is.

  3. #3
    Junior Member MayaSingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaAngela View Post
    Definitely, this is a new take on the design of a foldable phone. This is what the advantage of waiting a while is.
    Yup. You get some time to design a new design so that certainly feels unique and new. Not a face in the crowd!

  4. #4
    Junior Member FafGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by MayaSingh View Post
    Yup. You get some time to design a new design so that certainly feels unique and new. Not a face in the crowd!
    We still, don't have a phone folding backwards like this. So this surely makes it one of a kind.

  5. #5
    Junior Member DianaAngela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by FafGabriel View Post
    We still, don't have a phone folding backwards like this. So this surely makes it one of a kind.
    And moreover, it comes with a dual display setup. This adds to the spice.