comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

VLC ban on Huawei phones has been lifted

The VLC ban on Huawei smartphones has just been lifted. This means that Huawei smartphone users can start downloading VLC again.

Click here to read the full news

Definitely, the last sentence is what we all are looking for. Please now, no more hiccups. Let's use VLC on Huawei phones now

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    Definitely, the last sentence is what we all are looking for. Please now, no more hiccups. Let's use VLC on Huawei phones now
    This is going to work for users like me. If the VLC app isn't crashing, on Huawei phones, what more am I going to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    This is going to work for users like me. If the VLC app isn't crashing, on Huawei phones, what more am I going to ask for?
    Though the ban is now lifted, how many phones and users were affected by it in the first place? Only the Huawei P8, P10, and P20 models. Seems not a huge ban!

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    Though the ban is now lifted, how many phones and users were affected by it in the first place? Only the Huawei P8, P10, and P20 models. Seems not a huge ban!
    But a ban is still a ban in this industry. It makes little difference it's a deserted case or not.