comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Things can take an unexpected turn, no matter how popular your app is. An app with millions of downloads finally removed from both platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    Things can take an unexpected turn, no matter how popular your app is. An app with millions of downloads finally removed from both platforms.
    I think there's no point in asking Google to comment on this ban. They just rightly follow the local laws as they should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAckerley View Post
    I think there's no point in asking Google to comment on this ban. They just rightly follow the local laws as they should be doing.
    There was a time when we were talking about kids staying away from Facebook and how addictive it was. I bet Tik Tok was more. But honestly, interesting too!

LOL... Indeed! Even myself spending time when I needed some entertainment. I don't know what the future of Tik Tok now will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineCathy View Post
    LOL... Indeed! Even myself spending time when I needed some entertainment. I don't know what the future of Tik Tok now will be.
    True. And yes, it did have a few downsides. And is that the only such app on the App Store or Play Store? But yes, Tik Tok was a breed apart.