comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

LG G8 ThinQ vs LG G7 ThinQ: What's changed in a year?

Let's find out how LG's latest flagship G8 ThinQ confronts against the G7 ThinQ on the basis of design, display, hardware, battery, software, and battery.

Click here to read the full news

Wow... I think, this is quite a huge change to see that there's OLED display in the G8 ThinQ as opposed to the IPS LCD display built in the G7 ThinQ.

Quote Originally Posted by DevRahul View Post
    Wow... I think, this is quite a huge change to see that there's OLED display in the G8 ThinQ as opposed to the IPS LCD display built in the G7 ThinQ.
    Yeah, LG had to offer a feature that would attract customers, you know. They needed to stand out of the crowd, at least as far as their offerings are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanieRoy View Post
    Yeah, LG had to offer a feature that would attract customers, you know. They needed to stand out of the crowd, at least as far as their offerings are concerned.
    And even considering the pricing, the LG G8 ThinQ, especially is quite affordable. After all, it's the special goodies and feature that LG is trying to cash in on to attract more customers.

On the extra features side, I think, the G7 ThinQ is nothing less than the G8 ThinQ. The IP68, certification was offered even one year earlier too.

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSachi View Post
    On the extra features side, I think, the G7 ThinQ is nothing less than the G8 ThinQ. The IP68, certification was offered even one year earlier too.
    But I think, LG would have been better off, not offering the 4GB RAM variant for the LG G8 ThinQ. Instead, the storage should have been pushed up a bit.