comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Samsung Galaxy A80 vs Galaxy A70: An in-house competition

Let's find out how Samsung's latest premium mid-range Galaxy A80 competes against Galaxy A70.

Click here to read the full news

I wanted to be double sure if Samsung has indeed removed the 3.5mm jack from the Galaxy A80. And after reading here, it's confirmed. And also surprised a bit too with Samsung's stand on this.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaNatasha View Post
    I wanted to be double sure if Samsung has indeed removed the 3.5mm jack from the Galaxy A80. And after reading here, it's confirmed. And also surprised a bit too with Samsung's stand on this.
    Yeah, same here. Especially because the top-end flagship series like the Galaxy S10 has retained the jack.

Quote Originally Posted by JanavhiAvadhoot View Post
    Yeah, same here. Especially because the top-end flagship series like the Galaxy S10 has retained the jack.
    And with no 3.5mm headphone jack for the GA80, I'd have loved to see this having the bigger 4500mAh battery than that of the GA70.

There's definitely in-house competition between the A70 and A80. But only to an extent. The battery, RAM, and camera being some prominent differences.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyHudson View Post
    There's definitely in-house competition between the A70 and A80. But only to an extent. The battery, RAM, and camera being some prominent differences.
    This is definitely a conundrum when it comes to comparing two phones from the same company with very few features to tell apart. How to choose a certain device out of the two in such cases