comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Mozilla fixes Firefox issue that stopped extensions from working

Mozilla has fixed the issue that stopped extensions from getting installed. This happened due to certificate expiration.

Click here to read the full news

Thankfully, no such issue experienced while using the FF browser. But anyhow, it's always good to get a fix in case something wrong goes in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    Thankfully, no such issue experienced while using the FF browser. But anyhow, it's always good to get a fix in case something wrong goes in the future.
    You know, pretty much the same story here. I'm currently using the browser version 66.0.3 (64-bit) and it looks perfectly ok. Probably, I don't use many add-on or rarely use them. That's why couldn't stumble upon the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    You know, pretty much the same story here. I'm currently using the browser version 66.0.3 (64-bit) and it looks perfectly ok. Probably, I don't use many add-on or rarely use them. That's why couldn't stumble upon the issue.
    Now I'm too on version 66.0.4 on 64-bit. FF is up to date. And running fine. And yes, on Windows 8.1.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    Now I'm too on version 66.0.4 on 64-bit. FF is up to date. And running fine. And yes, on Windows 8.1.
    And yes, it's a good piece of advice from Mozilla to not remove and re-install the extension. This update probably helps everything come back on track.