comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro rumors roundup: Here's everything we know so far

A detailed roundup of all the rumors and leaks of the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro ahead of the official announcement.

Click here to read the full news

The 3x optical zoom feature is making me curious to go deep into the comparison between this and the Reno 10x Zoom. To a point, they look to take on each other.

How many of the things mentioned here have actually been finalized in one way or the other? Just speculations aren't going to help much.

Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    How many of the things mentioned here have actually been finalized in one way or the other? Just speculations aren't going to help much.
    The Pro variant having the 90Hz refresh rate is a feature, I think, which will surely be there. But I don't see the mention of it here

Though there are more of rumors and unconfirmed stories, features like the 8GB or 12GB RAM and storage running up to 256GB might be a surety.

Quote Originally Posted by ParcyJac View Post
    Though there are more of rumors and unconfirmed stories, features like the 8GB or 12GB RAM and storage running up to 256GB might be a surety.
    But how about the 4,000mAh battery rumored about? Still no word officially from OnePlus? Or did I miss any?