LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    51,067

    Microsoft HoloLens 2 Apollo moon landing demo failed during Build conference

    Microsoft HoloLens 2 failed to impress spectators at build conference due to failed landing demo of Apollo moon.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2

    Reminds me of the famous Blue Screen of Death that happened with Bill Gates years back. (Is that how it's termed?) But yes, reading about something being failed these days is a bit striking.

  3. #3
    Junior Member RahulKurle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by SejalTanvi View Post
    Reminds me of the famous Blue Screen of Death that happened with Bill Gates years back. (Is that how it's termed?) But yes, reading about something being failed these days is a bit striking.
    I think this is the first time since Windows 98 fail for Microsoft in such a big volume!

  4. #4
    Junior Member Jesson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    I think this is the first time since Windows 98 fail for Microsoft in such a big volume!
    Sorry, but it's hard to understand or is it an incomplete video? Failed failed failed, mentioned everywhere. But for a layman to understand, there's no explanation in easy words.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    Sorry, but it's hard to understand or is it an incomplete video? Failed failed failed, mentioned everywhere. But for a layman to understand, there's no explanation in easy words.
    The above video shows the rocket showing up, but in one of the tweets, I saw, it shows nothing appearing and the twosome leaving the stage.