LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
  2. #2
    Membro Senior AbhayThakur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,711
    Applying the updates without rebooting your mobile phone won't be more time saving than this update. Rebooting after installing an update is definitely more time consuming at times irritating too!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    Applying the updates without rebooting your mobile phone won't be more time saving than this update. Rebooting after installing an update is definitely more time consuming at times irritating too!
    I wish something similar comes out for Windows OS too!

  4. #4
    Membro Senior PrasadDhumane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    I wish something similar comes out for Windows OS too!
    Project Mainline will mainly save loadful of time for users. And you know, this reboot part is the most irritating. People will wait for everything else, but not for that reboot

  5. #5
    Membro Senior AbhayThakur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by PrasadDhumane View Post
    Project Mainline will mainly save loadful of time for users. And you know, this reboot part is the most irritating. People will wait for everything else, but not for that reboot
    Is this new feature going to work on stock Android only? Or if there's any other skin, will it yet work?