LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,783

    Android Q to allow easy sharing of Wi-Fi passwords as QR code or plain text

    Android Q will allow easy sharing of Wi-Fi passwords as QR code or simply plain text.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member AshleyBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,455

    The issue with remembering any kind of password these days is the system wants it to be more complicated for obvious reasons. But then memorizing it is the downside.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    The issue with remembering any kind of password these days is the system wants it to be more complicated for obvious reasons. But then memorizing it is the downside.
    Use upper and lower case, use special characters, numbers, etc.... yes, it's hard to memorize any password for that matter.

  4. #4
    Junior Member SophieAddison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceSmith View Post
    Use upper and lower case, use special characters, numbers, etc.... yes, it's hard to memorize any password for that matter.
    If things are becoming as simple as offering the password as just plain text, nothing better. It's definitely going to be more than handy.

  5. #5
    Junior Member CatherineCathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieAddison View Post
    If things are becoming as simple as offering the password as just plain text, nothing better. It's definitely going to be more than handy.
    My only hope is like it happens at times, features can get scrapped forever. This new Wi-Fi password sharing feature doesn't meet that fate.