comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Motorola One Vision design and specs completely leaked ahead of May 15th launch

Motorola One Vision new leak reveals Renders and complete hardware specs ahead of the official announcement.

Click here to read the full news

Another day with nearly the same leaks. I mean, quite a few things were there already seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieAddison View Post
    Another day with nearly the same leaks. I mean, quite a few things were there already seen.
    I believe, it's just a story to keep the phone in the news. So, we see the leaks in bits around and not "forget" that Motorola is bringing out the One Vision in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by ParcyJac View Post
    I believe, it's just a story to keep the phone in the news. So, we see the leaks in bits around and not "forget" that Motorola is bringing out the One Vision in a couple of days.
    The earlier leaks weren't too far old. Just last week. And the front of the One Vision was displayed with the punch-hole display. But this time, there's just more than the front visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    The earlier leaks weren't too far old. Just last week. And the front of the One Vision was displayed with the punch-hole display. But this time, there's just more than the front visuals.
    The old leaks lacked the various angles that the phone is shown in now. What I remember is the punch-hole display and the dual rear camera setup shown then.