LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,773

    Google Pixel 3a XL vs OnePlus 6T: Battle to be the next flagships killer

    Let's find out how the latest Google Pixel 3a XL competes against the OnePlus 6t to be the best smartphone around $500.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member PaigeHalston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,581
    My first impression is OnePlus is still the flagship killer. And with the 6T, it has reiterated the fact. But the Pixel 3a XL has done a good job.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeHalston View Post
    My first impression is OnePlus is still the flagship killer. And with the 6T, it has reiterated the fact. But the Pixel 3a XL has done a good job.
    What I like about the Pixel devices is the camera feature. If I'm not exaggerating, almost every Pixel phone is a photographer's delight.

  4. #4
    Junior Member StefanieRoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaMackenzie View Post
    What I like about the Pixel devices is the camera feature. If I'm not exaggerating, almost every Pixel phone is a photographer's delight.
    @Paige, Now why I feel the OnePlus still is a flagship killer for another reason is the performance with multiple RAM choices - 6GB,8GB, and 10GB - as opposed to just one 4GB RAM for the Pixel 3a XL.

  5. #5
    Junior Member DahliaSachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,428
    Now, this is interesting and I want to know which of these two phones would perform well when both run on Android Pie and have 3,700mAh battery?

  6. #6
    Membro Senior ParcyJac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSachi View Post
    Now, this is interesting and I want to know which of these two phones would perform well when both run on Android Pie and have 3,700mAh battery?
    This OnePlus phone doesn't a 3.5mm headphone jack. So, only restricted to this feature, the OP should drain more than the Google phone.