comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Google Pixel 3a vs Pixel 3: An in-house competition

A head-to-head confrontation between the latest Pixel 3a and the standard flagship Pixel 3 on the basis of hardware, design, display, battery, and software

Click here to read the full news

At $400, I feel like Google has done an excellent job to price the new Pixel phones at that price bracket. That's competitive pricing for a mid-range category.

Quote Originally Posted by MayaSingh View Post
    At $400, I feel like Google has done an excellent job to price the new Pixel phones at that price bracket. That's competitive pricing for a mid-range category.
    That's what the aim was. Pixel didn't perform as per Google's expectations and one of the ways was to reduce the price and putting a few extra features.

Quote Originally Posted by JanavhiAvadhoot View Post
    That's what the aim was. Pixel didn't perform as per Google's expectations and one of the ways was to reduce the price and putting a few extra features.
    And Google's also contemplating having more of affordable Pixels in the future too!

Why isn't Google allowing to expand the native memory? Though 64GB isn't kind of any less space, but having the expandable feature is always an upside.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    Why isn't Google allowing to expand the native memory? Though 64GB isn't kind of any less space, but having the expandable feature is always an upside.
    What's the scene on allowing the store photo on the cloud for Pixel users? There was unlimited space initially provided by Google when the Pixel was launched for the first time. Store your stuff on the cloud and keep your phone memory free. That's what, I guess.