LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,773

    Huawei P20 lite 2019 renders reveal quad rear cameras and display hole design

    Huawei P20 lite 2019 new leaks reveal full design and few specs details ahead of the official announcement.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member AshleyBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,454

    The very right word used in here. "Refreshed design". The P20 Lite had a notch last year, and now this year's variant comes with a cool punch-hole display.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    The very right word used in here. "Refreshed design". The P20 Lite had a notch last year, and now this year's variant comes with a cool punch-hole display.
    The display, battery, RAM, and a few other specs seem to be retained though.

  4. #4
    Membro Senior ParcyJac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaNatasha View Post
    The display, battery, RAM, and a few other specs seem to be retained though.
    The P20 Lite - HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm), while the P20 Lite 2019 - Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm). Better hardware too!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ParcyJac View Post
    The P20 Lite - HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm), while the P20 Lite 2019 - Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm). Better hardware too!
    One more thing what I look forward to is the price comparison. That will give a better idea for the sake of comparison, though the 2019 variant is definitely a better bumped up version.