comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

OnePlus 7 Pro vs OnePlus 6T: What's changed in six months?

Let's find out how the latest flagships killer OnePlus 7 Pro competes against its predecessor OnePlus 6T.

Click here to read the full news

What's changed in six months? Well, the 7 Pro is getting a pop-up selfie camera. The trend picked up pace after the 6T, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JanavhiAvadhoot View Post
    What's changed in six months? Well, the 7 Pro is getting a pop-up selfie camera. The trend picked up pace after the 6T, I guess.
    The 6T's bottom bezel looks a tad thicker than the 7 Pro's. But that's when you put two phones next to each other and compare. Otherwise, it's almost bezel-less to the eyes.

If you are comparing the OnePlus 7 Pro and the 6T, I was expecting to see the price tag of the 6T as well. Just for the sake of comparison, even if it's an older device.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    If you are comparing the OnePlus 7 Pro and the 6T, I was expecting to see the price tag of the 6T as well. Just for the sake of comparison, even if it's an older device.
    Naturally, after six months people will be more curious to find out how much the OnePlus 7 Pro will be costing, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    Naturally, after six months people will be more curious to find out how much the OnePlus 7 Pro will be costing, isn't it?
    Absolutely not denying that, and even I'm one of those who was curious to know the price bracket. But just one line mentioning the 6T's price will allow more correct comparison like what's changed along with the price.