LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
  2. #2
    There's no word on the rear camera. Even now is Google bringing the dual rear setup or not?

  3. #3
    Junior Member AshleyBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    There's no word on the rear camera. Even now is Google bringing the dual rear setup or not?
    True. As a Pixel user myself, though that single rear camera is still as successful, going by the trend, who won't love to see at least a dual rear camera setup, if not more.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Barak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    True. As a Pixel user myself, though that single rear camera is still as successful, going by the trend, who won't love to see at least a dual rear camera setup, if not more.
    And this comes at a time when a report had popped up 3-4 days back that said, that nearly 50% of smartphones will have triple camera sensors by 2021.

  5. #5
    Physical buttons or not is another thing. But I'm happy to see punch-hole camera in the Pixel 4.

  6. #6
    Membro Senior ParcyJac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    Physical buttons or not is another thing. But I'm happy to see punch-hole camera in the Pixel 4.
    Hmm.... Don't know why Google was so slow to embrace the tech its competitors had already integrated. No wonder, how much would keeping features exclusive to Pixel phones help?