comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

OnePlus 7 Pro vs Google Pixel 3a XL: Battle to rule affordable flagships market

A detailed comparison between the latest OnePlus 7 Pro against Google's Pixel 3a XL on the basis of design, display, hardware, software, and battery.

Click here to read the full news

I've always read that something like 48MP+16MP+8MP as against a smaller 12.2MP sensor does not necessarily mean the bigger one dishing out better images. How about in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by SophieAddison View Post
    I've always read that something like 48MP+16MP+8MP as against a smaller 12.2MP sensor does not necessarily mean the bigger one dishing out better images. How about in this case?
    Hmm... There' is the polycarbonate body and no glass or metal. But still great to see that they have gone for the Corning Gorilla Glass 6 for higher-end phones.

I don't know why the Pixel 3a XL has the 3.5mm headphone jack. Yes, it's traditional still and there's no change in it as such yet. But still, going a step further would have looked cool

Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    I don't know why the Pixel 3a XL has the 3.5mm headphone jack. Yes, it's traditional still and there's no change in it as such yet. But still, going a step further would have looked cool
    The stock on the Pixel phone is a great feature to have. First-hand Android experience. But then be the first to face the bugs too

Quote Originally Posted by ParcyJac View Post
    The stock on the Pixel phone is a great feature to have. First-hand Android experience. But then be the first to face the bugs too
    Not a big issue to me until I get features like the Night Sight and the Portrait mode