comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Google Lens new Translation and Dining filters now rolling out to iOS and Android devices

Google Lens Translation and Dining filters have finally been rolled out to Android and iOS phones.

Click here to read the full news

The real-time language translation filter is extremely handy. No need to wait for online search results. Get results as if it's the language you aren't new to.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    The real-time language translation filter is extremely handy. No need to wait for online search results. Get results as if it's the language you aren't new to.
    Here, knowing the various available menu in the restaurant and its reviews are practically time-saving. I'd like to see the menu card more than the reviews if the dish in question is my favorite one

Quote Originally Posted by DaniPablo View Post
    Here, knowing the various available menu in the restaurant and its reviews are practically time-saving. I'd like to see the menu card more than the reviews if the dish in question is my favorite one
    See this dampener at the very end. Decorated the entire story beautifully and what does it say at the end, you
    need anARCore-compatible phone.