comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Moto Z4 vs Google Pixel 3a XL: Confrontation to be best mid-ranger

Let's find out how Motorola's latest mid-range Z4 confronts against the Google latest mid-range Pixel 3a XL.

Click here to read the full news

In the camera department, there's a sea difference between the two phones. The rear camera in both phones are quite apart.

Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    In the camera department, there's a sea difference between the two phones. The rear camera in both phones are quite apart.
    Yet, I think, the correct terms used "camera powerhouses" for both phones. Gone through camera reviews of both these phones? They will give you a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    Yet, I think, the correct terms used "camera powerhouses" for both phones. Gone through camera reviews of both these phones? They will give you a better idea.
    Ok. For the sake of curiosity. The sensors are quite evidentally apart. But the Pixel 3a XL comes with f/1.8 aperture (12.2MP) while the Moto Z4 has f/1.7 aperture (48MP). Aperture size almost similar. So what still makes them almost similar when the sensors carry that huge difference?

As stock Android phones, I'd prefer the Pixel. They are the first to get the updates, and obviously that matters to me when it comes to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    As stock Android phones, I'd prefer the Pixel. They are the first to get the updates, and obviously that matters to me when it comes to Android.
    But I've always felt that the Pixels are also the first to suffer any bugs too. Though yes, if everything's on track, nothing can beat getting the updates first.