comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Top 5 compact smartphones you can buy in 2016

Here is the list of top 5 compact smartphones available for purchase in the market during January 2019.

Click here to read the full news

Yeah, most of the compact phones these days carry screens with less than 5-inches. It however, looks hard to term the iPhone 7 as a compact phone, as it is one of the best flagships available today.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCutting View Post
    Yeah, most of the compact phones these days carry screens with less than 5-inches. It however, looks hard to term the iPhone 7 as a compact phone, as it is one of the best flagships available today.
    That's because, it has a screen size of less than 5 inches. But that could also be because of the fact that it only carries 2GB of RAM, which is certainly not becoming of an iPhone.

I guess, both Sony devices in this list are fit to be termed as compact devices at least. Both have 4.6-inches screen and carry more or less the same dimensions too. It's second only to iPhone SE.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJosh View Post
    I guess, both Sony devices in this list are fit to be termed as compact devices at least. Both have 4.6-inches screen and carry more or less the same dimensions too. It's second only to iPhone SE.
    The phone of the Xperia X Compact is my favorite. And my personal opinion is that it's better than even Google Pixel and iPhone 7.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaAngela View Post
    The phone of the Xperia X Compact is my favorite. And my personal opinion is that it's better than even Google Pixel and iPhone 7.
    I guess, the Sony phones are rightly the compact phones in the list. Maybe, the name in the title itself gives that impression. But I will vote for the Sony Xperia X Compact and Xperia Z5 Compact.

nice article about this <a href="https://mobilebusters.com/" > best smartphone of 2018 </a>