comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Top 5 Android Phablet smartphones of 2016

Here is the list of top 5 phablet smartphones available in the market during 2018.

Click here to read the full news

Nice compilation! The Mi Note 2 and the LG V20 are with the smallest screens even with 5.7-inches. So, we can imagine how the phablets are! Big screens and big processors.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJosh View Post
    Nice compilation! The Mi Note 2 and the LG V20 are with the smallest screens even with 5.7-inches. So, we can imagine how the phablets are! Big screens and big processors.
    And as for the Mi MIX, which is there with the biggest screen, I think it's because, it's bezel-less and that's why it could muster more than 6-inches easily.

I have been using the Mi MIX for a week now and I am pretty happy with it. The humongous battery also adds to the feature. But what I liked is the Full HD screen without bezels. What a show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaAngela View Post
    I have been using the Mi MIX for a week now and I am pretty happy with it. The humongous battery also adds to the feature. But what I liked is the Full HD screen without bezels. What a show!!!
    The Mate 9 from Huawei is my favorite after the Mi MIX. Actually, I am currently using the Mi Note 2, which is also a Xiaomi device like yours. But hadn't I bought my current device, the Mate 9 is my favorite for all times.

My decision to go with any phone would be - owning any out of these except the LG phone. I just love Xiaomi and Sony phones upfront for their smooth processing and hiccup free performance.

I agree with what the details in the conclusion are. Phablets are generally bigger than the 5.5-inch devices these days. So, these are really quality devices with good large display.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    I agree with what the details in the conclusion are. Phablets are generally bigger than the 5.5-inch devices these days. So, these are really quality devices with good large display.
    I think a phone like Mi Max has smaller to virtually no bezels. So, it gets larger displays automatically. Being bezel-less is the USP of the phone.

The Honor 8 Pro easily suits my needs in a number of ways. The most important thing is that it not only is affordable, but also comes comes with premium features

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBroad View Post
    The Honor 8 Pro easily suits my needs in a number of ways. The most important thing is that it not only is affordable, but also comes comes with premium features
    I am using Redmi Note 4 with 4GB of RAM and I really find that pretty much sufficient. So, I can easily imagine how the 6GB beast would work. And 64GB of storage is humongous

Quote Originally Posted by CherlynnPeterson View Post
    I am using Redmi Note 4 with 4GB of RAM and I really find that pretty much sufficient. So, I can easily imagine how the 6GB beast would work. And 64GB of storage is humongous
    That's actually the fun of using Honor devices. Like most other Chinese companies Honor also brings out affordable phones. But the thing about Honor smartphones is that they are premium-like in very cheap prices.

The Mate 10 Pro and the Huawei P20 Pro. Both are Pro versions. Would like to compare these two. Where do I do it?

Currently, I'm using the HTC U11 Plus. And want to upgrade to the even better Samsung Galaxy Note 8, just for the sake of a bigger screen.

Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    Currently, I'm using the HTC U11 Plus. And want to upgrade to the even better Samsung Galaxy Note 8, just for the sake of a bigger screen.
    I don't see much noticeable difference between the screen sizes of the two.

The Huawei P20 Pro is available in which markets now? It's quite a while since it's been launched.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaCandice View Post
    My decision to go with any phone would be - owning any out of these except the LG phone. I just love Xiaomi and Sony phones upfront for their smooth processing and hiccup free performance.
    It's the last week of June now and I'm waiting for phones to be released in July.

Quote Originally Posted by MatureMe View Post
    The Mate 10 Pro and the Huawei P20 Pro. Both are Pro versions. Would like to compare these two. Where do I do it?
    The conclusion provided is indeed helpful spelling out the pros and cons. But my choice will be either of the Oppo Find X or the Huawei P20 Pro.