comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Top 5 best bezel-less smartphones up for sale in 2016

Today we enlist top 5 smartphones available in the market with the bezel-less display during this year.

Click here to read the full news

I guess the Xiaomi Mi MIX is the most prominent of these bezel-less phones. Though it might not be the first - maybe it even can be, because I don't know the chronology - it has always been at the forefront of bezel-less phones. And it's my top favorite in this category.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    I guess the Xiaomi Mi MIX is the most prominent of these bezel-less phones. Though it might not be the first - maybe it even can be, because I don't know the chronology - it has always been at the forefront of bezel-less phones. And it's my top favorite in this category.
    The black-colored Honor Magic looks really cool. Though it's nowhere near the Mi MIX, it still looks okay. But doesn't match the looks of the Xiaomi Mi MIX. On the contrary the magic has been created by the Mi MIX....!!!!

For me, nothing can beat the ZUK Edge. The full HD display having the curved feature makes the phone look more attractive. And I think they have christened the phone with the right word - Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    The black-colored Honor Magic looks really cool. Though it's nowhere near the Mi MIX, it still looks okay. But doesn't match the looks of the Xiaomi Mi MIX. On the contrary the magic has been created by the Mi MIX....!!!!
    I agree. It's actually a phablet with 6.4-inch screen. And I also like the fact that it has a stupendous 90% of body ratio. So, no wonder, it's the apple of our eyes.

Though the Ulefone Future is a good phone in this category, it has been kind of overshadowed by the other big names in the industry like Mi MIX and Honor Magic. But yes, we have to agree that even the Future has well trimmed bezels capable of taking on the other biggies in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    Though the Ulefone Future is a good phone in this category, it has been kind of overshadowed by the other big names in the industry like Mi MIX and Honor Magic. But yes, we have to agree that even the Future has well trimmed bezels capable of taking on the other biggies in the industry.
    My choice will always be the Huawei Honor Magic. Apart from the bezel-less design, the display is another thing that interests me. Looks cool and up for grabs

I have been using the Redmi Note 4 for a few days now. It's not really a bezel-less phone. But what I realized is that my fingers touch the screen from the side when I hold it straight. Icons get tapped unintentionlly.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffiGraham View Post
    I have been using the Redmi Note 4 for a few days now. It's not really a bezel-less phone. But what I realized is that my fingers touch the screen from the side when I hold it straight. Icons get tapped unintentionlly.
    Hahaha... Yes, this does happen with me a lot of times and it does get a bit frustrating at times. I have to fix it every time it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    Hahaha... Yes, this does happen with me a lot of times and it does get a bit frustrating at times. I have to fix it every time it happens.
    The image of the Lenovo Zuk Edge is the apt example of that. Just see the little and ring finger. How much care may you take, it does touch the screen. No one has highlighted this downside, I guess.

does note8 gives image quality like dslr camera?

what is main advantages of dual lens camera?

bcoz megapixel is not important to give image quality like dslr camera ,which apature ratio is good to give image quality like dslr in smartphone..can u suggest me?

Quote Originally Posted by Amit_Adhikari View Post
    what is main advantages of dual lens camera?
    Actually, the dual lens means the two human eyes. This allows the camera to focus on the subject better than a single lense camera. Obviously, you get better output.

I heard that Micromax is also going to bring out a bezel-less phone on the Indian market. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    I heard that Micromax is also going to bring out a bezel-less phone on the Indian market. Is that true?
    Yup. Read something about that and looks the news is true. No doubt some stiff competition in this field is in the offing

does note8 gives image quality like dslr camera?
    I don't think it'd be right to expect DSLR quality from a smartphone camera.

this is a really nice article about the some of the best bezel-less phones and rather than including the cheap Chinese phones you have selected some of the top picks like the Essential phone, Galaxy S8, iPhone X and LG V30. Which no bezel-less phone list would be complete without. For further reading you may like to see their screen to size ratios and a bit more history about the bezel-less phone here https://made2b.com/blog/the-rise-of-the-bezel-less-smartphone/

Are there any deals or discounts going on around at the moment so I can grab any of these?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Mash View Post
    this is a really nice article about the some of the best bezel-less phones and rather than including the cheap Chinese phones you have selected some of the top picks like the Essential phone, Galaxy S8, iPhone X and LG V30. Which no bezel-less phone list would be complete without. For further reading you may like to see their screen to size ratios and a bit more history about the bezel-less phone here https://made2b.com/blog/the-rise-of-the-bezel-less-smartphone/
    That's a lovely thought, James. The screen-to-size ratio automatically comes in the picture when we talk about bezel-less phones.

bcoz megapixel is not important to give image quality like dslr camera ,which apature ratio is good to give image quality like dslr in smartphone..can u suggest me?
    I guess around 1.5 to 2.0 would work great. Though it matters on what the MPs are too.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieAddison View Post
    That's a lovely thought, James. The screen-to-size ratio automatically comes in the picture when we talk about bezel-less phones.
    And that also brings in the picture pop up camera too!

As of now, the best choice looks to be the Galaxy Note 9 followed by the Oppo Find X.

Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    As of now, the best choice looks to be the Galaxy Note 9 followed by the Oppo Find X.
    But the iPhone X looks the odd man out here. All other phones are Android phones. And it's the only one on iOS.

I've had my Note 9 now for 3 weeks and a few of my friends have other flagships and the Note can do everything their devices can but vice versa is not true . So right now the Note is just far an away the best SP right now. Battery, SPen, Screen quality, Storage, Bixby if you like it or not. It's glass over alum and glass design is gorgeous. Yes others are beautiful. But when you weigh it all it's just not close to me.