comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Yeah, I agree with the very first sentence of the story. Even if it's 2017, it doesn't mean that there should be any reason for consumers to buy smartwatches. There's still no tendency to purchase smartwearables.

To me, the Classic and Frontier are both the watches to look out for. Actually, I'll go for the Classic one, as the Frontier is kind of rugged one, though I know it's stylishness does appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    To me, the Classic and Frontier are both the watches to look out for. Actually, I'll go for the Classic one, as the Frontier is kind of rugged one, though I know it's stylishness does appeal to me.
    Actually, the build quality of both the Apple and Samsung watches is extremely good. However, there's very little to choose between the display, though the AWS 2 has a slightly bigger display and the Samsung watches.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBroad View Post
    Actually, the build quality of both the Apple and Samsung watches is extremely good. However, there's very little to choose between the display, though the AWS 2 has a slightly bigger display and the Samsung watches.
    Actually, if you aren't going for a specific brand, then any of these watches should suit you. They aren't actually pretty accurate is you compare them with dedicated fitness devices. But still are not bad either.