comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    The flagship has been in the news for a while now and been hearing some rumors too. But it seems that the curtains have been dropped and things should be clearer now.

If I am not wrong, the LG G6 is the successor of the G5 - the modular phone brought by LG. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by FafGabriel View Post
    If I am not wrong, the LG G6 is the successor of the G5 - the modular phone brought by LG. Is that right?
    Yes, it's the same. The LG G5 was the first modular phone by the company. And it wasn't very well accepted. That's why they have decided not to bring the new phone in that way.

It remains to be seen how the response this successor now gets. People weren't really ready to accept the modular design. I don't know why. It's really strange. Anyway, I wish good luck to LG on this new venture.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyD View Post
    It remains to be seen how the response this successor now gets. People weren't really ready to accept the modular design. I don't know why. It's really strange. Anyway, I wish good luck to LG on this new venture.
    I guess, the G6 might be get received courteously. The company can get a sympathy wave keeping in mind the predecessor. But I am really curious to see what happens next.