comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Best 5 Android Smartphones| Mobilescout Buying Guide [Feb 2017]

Today, we enlisted top 5 Android flagship smartphones announced during this year.

Click here to read the full news

The guide looks effective as there are a lot of popular phones included in the list, which is good. But we have heard lots about the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. So, I would be happy to see some other phone in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffiGraham View Post
    The guide looks effective as there are a lot of popular phones included in the list, which is good. But we have heard lots about the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. So, I would be happy to see some other phone in its place.
    Yeah, you are right, to an extent. But the thing is that it's a guide and so you can even use it for the Pixel too. After all, the plus and minus sides of all the devices are mentioned. So yeah, it's still a guide.

I was searching for a guide to buy the Mate 9 and it's great to get to read it here. BTW, I do follow some steps here every now and then with the reviews. So, now I can decide if I have to buy it or not. Thanks so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CherlynnPeterson View Post
    I was searching for a guide to buy the Mate 9 and it's great to get to read it here. BTW, I do follow some steps here every now and then with the reviews. So, now I can decide if I have to buy it or not. Thanks so much!!!
    Precisely. The phone is in the wings for me too and I am giving a thought to buy it or not. As I see more green signs than the red ones, it looks okay to go for it.

My all time favorite, at least in this list is the OnePlus 3T. And as we all can see there are many greens than the reds. So, my vote easily goes for OP3T. One more reason is that even the front camera has OIS.

IOS IS THE BEST , I THINK

Quote Originally Posted by kenspo View Post
    IOS IS THE BEST , I THINK
    I agree with you. The MR is the reason why I love it. There's still nothing like that in Android.

There's no doubt that the best option in my opinion is the Galaxy S9. This will be my device in the next couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CherlynnPeterson View Post
    I agree with you. The MR is the reason why I love it. There's still nothing like that in Android.
    Animoji? Does it have any competition either?

Is there any phone between the 25K and 30K from OnePlus?

The design of the Xperia XZ2 stands out in this entire list. The edges, especially look quite modern and in trend.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    The design of the Xperia XZ2 stands out in this entire list. The edges, especially look quite modern and in trend.
    And also the camera thing. Sony's cameras are trustworthy. You can count of them without blinking an eye. I'd buy it just for the camera.

The Huawei P20 Pro still rules to be the best choice for an Android smartphone today.

Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    The Huawei P20 Pro still rules to be the best choice for an Android smartphone today.
    It's great for those who are aiming to get good pictures on their smartphones, if not on their cameras