comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Nokia P1: Here’s everything we know so far

What we know so far regarding the Nokia's upcoming flagship is enlisted in this article.

Click here to read the full news

For Nokia - and HMD - the year 2016 as well as this one is a year where they are eyeing their comeback. And the success of Nokia P6 is the right path for them. And we are already awaiting some high-end devices from them.

We have a lot to look forward to when it comes to the P1. As it's tagged as being the flagship, it'll surely be a high-end model. Will it have variants too?

Quote Originally Posted by SteffiGraham View Post
    We have a lot to look forward to when it comes to the P1. As it's tagged as being the flagship, it'll surely be a high-end model. Will it have variants too?
    The specs sheet looks very promising. So, I think it should have variants too. Whatever we read now, having variants or not, shouldn't be taken seriously as there's still some time for the device to show up officially.

Quote Originally Posted by CherlynnPeterson View Post
    The specs sheet looks very promising. So, I think it should have variants too. Whatever we read now, having variants or not, shouldn't be taken seriously as there's still some time for the device to show up officially.
    Yeah, that's true. Actually, we might get to read and hear official specs at the MWC only this month.

The last OnePlus flagship was so incredible that I can't wait to get my hands of the OnePlus 4. I heard it was coming out in mid 2017 and I just hope OnePlus takes care if the issues with the last phone. I'm hoping OnePlus 4 will give one hell of an competition to other flagships in the industry.
    To know more about OnePlus 4, its OnePlus 4 Release Date just take a look here.
    Last edited by Harry143; 02-16-2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: sppeling