comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Top 5 Moto smartphones to buy this Christmas

Top best Motorola smartphones for every budget you can buy in India. You will find a Moto flagship smartphone along with a few mid-range smartphones too.

Click here to read the full news

The very first phone in this list is the one that my friend bought last week. The price tag along with the specs sheet is what's appealing. No wonder, I'm also getting attracted to it now.

Gone through the entire list and I feel all these Moto phones are worth the take. I mean, you pick up any device and go through the features. Each one is good, better and best...

Quote Originally Posted by PrasadDhumane View Post
    Gone through the entire list and I feel all these Moto phones are worth the take. I mean, you pick up any device and go through the features. Each one is good, better and best...
    The Moto Z, with the 16-pin connector provided with the phone to the rear is the USP. I haven't yet gone deep to know more about Hasselblad. But I'd like to explore more.

What you can bank on, about the Moto Z are the looks that it gets due to the glass and metal. Just take a look once. How rich the device looks with the glass alone.