comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leaked with possibly official images, launch confirmed

UPDATE (Feb 17, 2017) Motorola is going to host a press event in a week’s time at MWC where it would be unveiling its new smartphones. And by know there have been numerous leaks about these devices that we pretty much know everything about

Click here to read the full news

The specs sheet of both these devices is very strong. The octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor of the G5+ is a real statement as its accompanied by 4GB RAM as well. So, enough to talk about on the processing side.

As a matter of fact, the device itself is to talk about. The battery and the rear camera are equally impressive. I mean, I am really impressed by that. And the Adreno 506 GPU easily goes well with the full HD resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyD View Post
    As a matter of fact, the device itself is to talk about. The battery and the rear camera are equally impressive. I mean, I am really impressed by that. And the Adreno 506 GPU easily goes well with the full HD resolution.
    Now, if you are to talk about the Moto G5 version, it also has a 4GB RAM power and Snapdragon 430 SoC. This means, this variant is nothing less anyhow as compared to the G5 Plus.

There is actually very little to choose between the two variants. So, I'd wait for the price to be revealed to, to see what the difference is.

Quote Originally Posted by FafGabriel View Post
    There is actually very little to choose between the two variants. So, I'd wait for the price to be revealed to, to see what the difference is.
    But don't forget that these are just leaks. Instead of waiting for the pricing, you should first check out what the confirmed specs are. That'd be wiser.