comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

UMIDIGI will be unveiling Z Pro with dual rear camera on March 1st

UMIDIGI's dual rear camera Z Pro smartphone to be unveiled on March 1st at MWC 2017.

Click here to read the full news

The phone has a top-end specs sheet. The three things that you can easily spot are the battery with 3780mAh power, the 4GB of RAM as well as the Helio X27 processor. Awesome configuration!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    The phone has a top-end specs sheet. The three things that you can easily spot are the battery with 3780mAh power, the 4GB of RAM as well as the Helio X27 processor. Awesome configuration!
    You're right. The specifications are indeed good. But what I am surprised about is the pricing. I wasn't actually expecting the device to cost just $300. I thought it'd be costlier than that.

Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    You're right. The specifications are indeed good. But what I am surprised about is the pricing. I wasn't actually expecting the device to cost just $300. I thought it'd be costlier than that.
    That's the fun with Chinese manufacturers. They provide phones with such high configuration and that too at such low prices. They aren't capturing the markets around the world for nothing.