comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

128GB variant of OnePlus 3T back in stock, listed on Amazon for Prime members

As announced yesterday, Amazon India has now listed the 128GB variant of the OnePlus 3T smartphone which is back in stock. The deal, however, is limited to the Amazon Prime members with a price tag of INR 34,998. The non-Prime members will have to wait

Click here to read the full news

So, what I understand is that the OP 3T, as of now, is for the Prime members only. And is it Rs. 34,998 or Rs. 34,999?

Quote Originally Posted by PrarthanaDhumane View Post
    So, what I understand is that the OP 3T, as of now, is for the Prime members only. And is it Rs. 34,998 or Rs. 34,999?
    Read about the OP 3T sometime in the morning or last night, but not more than 24 hours. I read the same price Rs. 34,999. But it didn't mention anything that it was for the Prime members or what.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    Read about the OP 3T sometime in the morning or last night, but not more than 24 hours. I read the same price Rs. 34,999. But it didn't mention anything that it was for the Prime members or what.
    I am not a Prime member still. So, according to the Amazon rules, I will have to wait one week extra for getting the 3T, which I am planning to buy for a while now