LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,839

    HTC releasing Android Nougat update to One A9 in India

    The update also brings latest security patch. The Android 7.0 Nougat update weighs 1GB.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2

    Oh nice! Great update. Was looking forward for a while, as I was working with my Marshmallow. Looking to update now

  3. #3
    Junior Member BobAckerley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    Oh nice! Great update. Was looking forward for a while, as I was working with my Marshmallow. Looking to update now
    Still it might take time as these updates are generally pushed over-the-air (OTA). Not everyone gets it immediately even as the announcement is made.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAckerley View Post
    Still it might take time as these updates are generally pushed over-the-air (OTA). Not everyone gets it immediately even as the announcement is made.
    It will take time certainly. It's not only the Nougat update. You'll see both system enhancements and security patch too.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JohathanMatthews View Post
    It will take time certainly. It's not only the Nougat update. You'll see both system enhancements and security patch too.
    What system enhancements and security patches? No changelog here. How do I know what's new and what's been incorporated?