22 May 2018
LG G7 ThinQ, the new device in the market has many virtues to woo its customers, but its one feature tries to make it stand out from the rest. The cameras on the G7 ThinQ are infused with AI and this addition further enhances the value of the device. With the help of the AI, the cameras can figure out what you’re shooting and suggest the best picture settings for optimized color, contrast, and saturation.
Thanks to the AI algorithm, the G7 ThinQ works better in low-light conditions. In a comparison against the likes of iPhone X, the G7 ThinQ provided better results in low-light. G7 ThinQ uses its super bright mode to turn overly dark into brighter pictures.
71.9 x 153.2 x 7.9 mm
6.1 inches - 3120x1440 px
73.8 x 158.1 x 8.5 mm
6.2 inches - 2960x1440 px
The YouTuber TechBuzz also compares the camera quality of G7 ThinQ against the likes of Galaxy S9 Plus to show its viewers how the two differ in this area. The YouTuber does the indoor, daylight, low-light, and outdoor tests using these two phones.
While there isn’t any difference in the shots taken in daylight with both the phones, the G7 does seem to be overexposing the colors when in the bright sunny day. Galaxy S9 Plus seems to be preserving the natural colors. However, in somewhat low-light, like even in shadows, the G7 ThinQ takes the lead and details everything which is present the subject.
Watch the complete camera comparison between the Galaxy S9 Plus and the G7 ThinQ and let us know what do you think about these camera samples.
- 6.1-inch FullVision Super Bright display
- Snapdragon 845 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB internal storage with USFS 2.1 support, expandable up to 2TB using a microSD card
- 16MP dual rear cameras (f/1.9+f/1.6)
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 153.2X71.9X7.9mm dimensions
- 162gm weight
- IP68 certified
- 3,000mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g,n,ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5 and HDR 10 compliant
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 processor (depending on the region)
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage (microSD card supported)
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.5-2.4 and f/2.4 aperture, OIS, PDAF, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom, and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/1.7 aperture and Auto HDR
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, DeX support, Bixby AI, and USB Type-C port
- The LG G7 ThinQ is available at Amazon Marketplace for $ 179. The price/quality is excelent and this is the best device in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.