07 October 2018
Motorola has now released kernel source code for the Moto E5 Plus smartphone. It has made the kernel code available for its latest entry-level smartphone via the leading code repository Github. This is a procedure which is aimed at developers so that they can developer better things for the device.
The Moto E5 Plus kernel source code will allow them to create more tweaks, mods, and even more stable and better custom ROMs. It will also help in developing custom recoveries for the device which is known for sporting a huge 5000mAh battery. As an end user, you don't really have to do anything except that you can now expect to see more such things coming for your device. For developers, the link to the Github page for the kernel code is linked below.
75.3 x 160.9 x 9.35 mm
5.99 inches - 1440x720 px
- 6-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture with LED flash
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo