25 September 2018
OnePlus 6 coming from the company that is considered as the creator of flagship killers has effortlessly makes its space in the market which is filled with some extraordinary champs. Well, OnePlus 6 is no different! Having the top-end specs packed at a reasonable price is actually commendable and that’s why it a true contender to compete against the likes of the high-end devices.
Anyone who has selected a premium handset for their purchase might have also selected the OnePlus 6 as a second choice. Well, the reason is simple and this is the price difference. OnePlus has been launching smartphones very strategically and fortunately has gotten success in its every tactic. But, it’s good to see its devices battling out with some high-end phones from other brands. This tells whether the device is worthy enough.
In the pool of such comparisons, we have one more comparison that compares the camera quality of the OnePlus 6 against the likes of Huawei P20 Pro.
75.4 x 155.7 x 7.75 mm
6.28 inches - 2280x1080 px
73.9 x 155 x 7.8 mm
6.1 inches - 2244x1080 px
The YouTuber, the Tech Chap conducts the test to see which has the best camera for photos, selfies, and video. OnePlus 6 has the dual rear cameras setup with 16MP f/1.7 aperture+ 20MP f/1.7 aperture and the Huawei P20 Pro has triple cameras with 40MP and f/1.8 aperture, 20MP with f/1.6 aperture, and 8MP with f/2.4 aperture.
While the OnePlus 6 and Huawei P20 Pro show the great results in daylight, it’s the Huawei P20 Pro that shows better detailing when you zoom pictures. Also, colors on the P20 Pro are more natural and preserved than the OnePlus 6. However, in one of the low-light shots that must be a dusk time, the OnePlus 6 leads by offering a brighter shot. The Monochrome lens on the Huawei P20 Pro provides the device an edge over the OnePlus 6.
For the low-light photography, the Huawei P20 Pro can handle it using a dedicated Night mode that shows brighter and sharper details. Without using this mode, the Huawei P20 Pro doesn’t stand in front of the OnePlus 6.
See more such samples in the video and let us know what do you think about the comparison.
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with OxygenOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, OIS, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with Sony IMX376K sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V – 4A)
- 6.1-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), with Leica VARIO
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging