21 May 2019
Vivo has launched the S1 Pro device, successor to its S1 Android smartphone that was launched back in March this year. It’s a mid-range device with a similar design to the V15 that arrived back in March.
The main attraction of this midrange device is its triple lens camera on the rear side and a pop-up selfie-camera as well. The back cameras include 48MP Quad-Bayer, 8MP wide-angle, and 5MP depth sensors and on the front, there’s a 32MP pop-up selfie camera. Also, it has an in-display fingerprint scanner and is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P70 processor and it comes in two variants which differ in terms of memory and storage options. There’s 6GB RAM + 256GB storage or 8GB RAM + 128GB storage options.
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 3700mAh with 22.5w fast charging
The Vivo S1 Pro runs Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 out-of-the-box and also includes a dedicated Jovi personal assistant hardware button. It will go on sale from May 9th, 2019 in Love Blue and Coral Red color options. It’s priced at 2698 Yuan (US $400 approx.). Pre-orders are already going on in China and you can pre-order it from China e-Shop website.