02 April 2020
MSI's portfolio for Computex 2019 event is quite diverse as it includes products like gaming laptop and monitors. It has now added a new product category to the same by announcing a new family of AMD X570 motherboards. There are different variants included in the lineup with a primary focus on cooling aspect.
These are essentially MSI AM4 motherboards that feature X570 chipset and are compatible with recently unveiled AMD Ryzen 3 processors. There are different types of motherboards aimed at specific user cases including gamers and day-to-day productivity tasks.
Here is a quick look at each of them:
MEG X570 GODLIKE:
It is the most premium offering in the lineup with the focus on enthusiastic overclockers and hardcore gamers. It features a dynamic dashboard with an OLED display to show relevant information at a glance. There is support for Killer Networking technologies like Killer xTend and Killer Wi-Fi 6. It further has Xtreme Audio DAC built with a selection of premium audio hardware. There is complete RGB support with MSI Mystic Light Infinity II compatibility. It has Frozr heatsink design to offer efficient cooling even under rigorous usage.
MEG X570 ACE:
- Mystic Light Infinity mirror reflection
- Built-in Wi-Fi 6 networking plus dual NICs including a 2.5G gaming LAN
- ESS audio DAC for hi-fi audio
- Extended Heat-Pipe Design for cooling purposes
PRESTIGE X570 CREATION:
- Network speed up to 10 Gigabit with a 10G Super LAN
- WiFi 6 connectivity
- Extended Heat-Pipe Design for cooling
- MSI Creator Center software compatiblity
MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI
- RGB support with 29 LED effects
- WiFi 6 AX with speed up to 2400 Mbps
MPG X570 GAMING PLUS:
- Frozr Heatsink, Extended Heatsink for cooling
- No fancy features like RGB lighting