12 June 2019
OnePlus has launched a new soft color for its very new OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone. Dubbed “Almond,” this variant comes as a limited edition and costs $699 and £699. The color of this variant is more on the softer side but has almost a copper-tinge which makes it a little goldish as well. The limited edition OnePlus 7 Pro Almond is available in 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant and rest of the specifications are same.
The OnePlus 7 Pro catches most of its attention due to its butter-smooth display. At the same time, it also gained many criticisms due to its not good enough camera at its price point. But the company released a few updates to address this issue and increase the quality than before. Another highlight of the device is its Warp Charging that can charge devices faster than its normal Dash Charging. The device, unfortunately, doesn’t have a headphone jack, wireless charging, and it is even not rated for water resistance.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has a truly bezel-less display as the company has applied a motorized pop-up camera. And, this is another reason why buyers are falling for this device.
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.5
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, 8MP Telephoto lens, 16MP 117° Ultra-wide lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAH battery with Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging (5V/6A)