06 November 2019
Huawei has launched the Enjoys 10s and as the name suggests, the phone joins in the Enjoy 10 lineup of phones but with different specs and overall design.
The Huawei Enjoy 10s features a waterdrop notch compared to the punch-hole available on the Huawei Enjoy 10. Also, you will find triple rear cameras setup and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Huawei Enjoy 10s has a 6.3-inch OLED display with waterdrop notch and Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by the Kirin 710F processor and comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage with a microSD card slot for further expansion. It runs Android 9 Pie OS customized with EMUI 9.1.1 skin. It houses a 4,000mAH battery equipped with 10W charging support.
- 6.3-inch OLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Kirin 710F processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable via microSD card
- 48MP with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultrawide shooter with f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4,000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C and 3.5mm audio jack
The price of the Enjoy 10s is 1,599 yuan (approx. $226). It comes in Magic Night Black, Emerald Green, and Realm of the Sky colors. The device is up for reservations already and the shipping will begin on November 12.