09 December 2019
On the back, the Vivo Z5i has triple rear cameras, all vertically aligned in a module that also houses the LED light. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the rear and on the front, there is a waterdrop notch that houses the single camera. It features the 6.5-inch full HD+ LCD screen and is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor with 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. It runs Android 9 Pie with FunTouchOS 9.2.
The Vivo Z5i comes with a 16MP primary snapper, with an 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, it has a 16MP camera and it packs 5,000mAH battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Z5i comes in Glazed Black and Onion Blue color options. It is priced at 1798 Yuan (US$ 256 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with a 128GB storage version. It is available to buy in China from tomorrow.