04 September 2017
TP-Link, one of the leading providers of consumer and business networking products has now announced the availability of Whole-Home Wi-Fi System – Deco M5. This new system provides seamless wireless internet coverage and comprehensive security via the TP-Link HomeCare.
The Deco M5 provides a secure whole-home Wi-Fi system with the help of built-in antivirus and malware protection powered by Trend Micro.
Here are the key features and specs of Deco M5 –
- Quad-core processor
- Dual-band AC1300 system, capable of throughput speeds of 400Mbps on 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Supports MU-MIMO data streaming
- Automatically optimizes Wi-Fi connections for every device
- Utilizes TP-Link’s Adaptive Routing Technology (ART) to ensure top speeds
- QoS prioritizes your home’s Wi-Fi experience by optimizing bandwidth to devices as needed
- Remote management and control of the network from anywhere
- 2-year limited warranty and 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone or email
HSN is the launch partner for the TP-Link’s Deco M5 Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems.
Neal Martinelli, vice president of electronics, at HSN, said,
“Deco M5 is the complete Wi-Fi package for the modern home. From simple setup and ease of use, to reliable Wi-Fi coverage for the entire home, Deco is a simple solution that delivers what our customers demand from their home networking system. The added security and flexible management tools are unique to TP-Link, putting Deco in a class of its own.”
The TP-Link Deco M5 Whole Home Wi-Fi System is now available at HSN and other leading retailers in store and online with an MSRP of $299 (USD) for a three-pack system.