30 October 2017
Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer HTC is set to unveil its HTC U11 Plus smartphone on November 2. However, alongside the same, the company is planning to unveil its Android One smartphone, the HTC U11 Life. The specification sheet of the device has already appeared online.
According to a new report, the HTC U11 Lite will be priced around €400 in Europe. Famous tipster Roland Quandt, mentions that the device will feature the following specifications:
- 5.2-inch display with a 1080p resolution, Gorilla Glass protection on top
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, further expandable via microSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera (with RAW support)
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- IP67 certification for resistance against dust and water
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Connectivity options : NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, no headphone jack
The HTC U11 is reported to ship with the company’s active noise canceling USonic headphones that were unveiled with the HTC U11 earlier this year. The HTC U11 Life is expected to arrive in two color variants – Ice White and Sapphire Blue.
Do you think a $450 stock Android device can help regain HTC its former glory? Also, will you be willing to purchase such a device? Let us know in the comments below.