28 November 2018
Samsung India has announced a new promotional offer called "Galaxy Note 9 1TB offer" with the goal of attracting more buyers. As part of the offer, it is offering a Galaxy Note 9 (512GB) along with Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSD card at a heavily discounted price. To be specific, the bundle features a flat discount of Rs. 17,900 which amounts to 78%.
The EVO Plus 512GB microSD card is the latest one from Samsung and is priced at Rs. 22,900. But under the special offer, it will be available for only Rs. 4,999. It means while this Galaxy Note 9 512GB and EVO Plus 512GB bundle will usually cost Rs. 1,07,900; it can now be purchased for just Rs. 89,999. The buyers will be able to choose from Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Metallic Copper color variants for the phablet.
Additionally, Samsung will offer an extra discount of up to Rs. 9,000 in exhange of an older device. The exact exchange discount will depend on the specific old phone model and its condition at the time of exchange. For those who will use an HDFC credit or debit card for the purchase, it will be offering Rs. 6,000 cashback.
76.4 x 161.9 x 8.8 mm
6.4 inches - 2960x1440 px
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810 processor
- 6GB and 8GB RAM
- 128GB and 512GB internal storage
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture and f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Samsung's own UI)
- Bluetooth-powered S Pen