14 April 2022
OnePlus has finally launched the OnePlus 10 Pro in global markets. It took three months waiting period since the Chinese launch but now, fans from around the world can purchase it as well. The 2022 Android flagship has been released in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and India.
The OnePlus 10 Pro is priced at $899/£799/EUR 899/INR 66,999 for the 8GB/128GB configuration in the four aforementioned markets. The one with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage will cost $999/£899/EUR 999/INR 71,999 but is said to arrive at a later date for American users.
It is important to note that American units are restricted to 65W SuperVOOC fast charging as compared to 80W in other regions. OnePlus says this is because 80W charging speed does not support the 110 or 120-volt AC power used in the States. The flagship does not support mmWave 5G bands either.
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED LTPO 2.0 display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 10-bit color depth, sRGB, and DCI-P3 color gamuts, and MEMC
- Qualcomm Snap 8 Gen 1 processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 primary sensor, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with 150-degree FoV, and an 8-megapixel sensor
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery
- OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12