Fasting rising Chinese smartphone manufacturer Realme is expected to launch its upcoming mid-ranged device Realme U1 as we have been experiences leaks and renders all around. The device posted an impressive scores at AnTuTu compared to the competitors as the phone packs Helio P70 SoC. The company shared how Realme U1 would be the world’s first smartphone to pack MediaTek Helio P70 12nm chipset and would be sold only via Amazon.in starting from 28th November.
The phone brings a waterdrop notch design similar to that we earlier saw in Realme 2 Pro and offers an impressive selfie camera. Now in the latest leak, we get to know the detailed specifications of the phone. Though make sure that you consider that these are non-official specs and are surfaced online by unofficial sources. Realme U1 offers a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with the 13MP camera along with a 2MP secondary camera while on the front side it boasts a massive 25MP camera. Realme U1 is fueled by a battery capacity of 3500mAh.
Android 22 Nov
The device brings a display resolution 2350 x 1080 pixels with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and is build from Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Talking about the internal storage, Realme U1 brings 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card slot. The mid-range would ship with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Below are the detailed specs of Realme U1.
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Currently, we are still short of the price information which we could wait a week until it gets shared at the launch event on the upcoming Wednesday.