29 November 2019
Samsung's current generation of flagships includes the Galaxy S9 smartphones and Galaxy Note 9 phablet. These devices are packed with all the latest hardware specifications and features but that also means an insanely high pricing. If you are looking for a flagship and does not care much about being the latest, then Samsung has a special offer for you that you might want to have a look at.
It is currently offering the Galaxy S8 (64GB model) on T-Mobile for only $350. This is a flat discount of $250 on the current selling price of the flagship and a $400 off on the launch price. It is worth noting that the deal is applicable only on the Arctic Silver color variant. If you are interested in other color options, you will have to pay as per the normal selling price.
Despite being a year old smartphone, it is still more than capable of handling day-to-day tasks with a breeze. It also has one of the best smartphone cameras out there which is a plus for photography lovers. If you want to grab the deal, click the source link below before it expires.
68.1 x 148.9 x 8 mm
5.8 inches - 2960x1440 px
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Ultra High Quality Audio Playback – PCM: Up to 32 bits; DSD: DSD64/128
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging