01 March 2019
Samsung has confirmed that it will be launching the Galaxy S10 lineup in India on March 6. The confirmation came in the form of press invites for the launch event where all three smartphones will be unveiled. These include the standard flagships Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus along with relatively affordable Galaxy S10e.
The invites have been sent out within one week of making the complete Galaxy S10 family available for preorders in India. This is the reason we already know about all the configuration variants, pricing details, and pre-order offers. The global launch of these flagships took place exactly a week ago and as a result, we also know everything about the features and specifications. In other words, the Indian launch event will be more like a formality.
Here are Galaxy S10 series pricing details:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (6GB/128GB) for Rs. 55,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (8GB/128GB) for Rs. 66,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (8GB/512GB) for Rs. 84,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (8GB/128GB) for Rs. 73,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (8GB/512GB) for Rs. 91,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (12GB/1TB) for Rs. 1,17,900
Since the lineup is already available for preorders, Samsung is offering Galaxy Watch (46mm) for Rs. 9,999 and Galaxy Buds wireless earphones for Rs. 2,990. However, each buyer can choose only of these offers with the preorder. The exact details regarding sales will be revealed at the event and we will keep you updated.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.