12 February 2020
Samsung's current-gen Android flagship series Galaxy S20 has been made official at Galaxy Unpacked 2020. The series includes the usual upgrade Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20 Plus and a newly added Galaxy S20 Ultra model. The new announcement means Galaxy S10 series has now become "old" and as a result, it has received a significant price drop.
At the same launch event, Samsung announced that it will continue selling Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e but with a substantial permanent price drop. All three smartphone models have received a $150 price drop and thus making the flagships a lot more affordable for those who can't afford or do not want to spend a premium on a new phone.
Samsung Galaxy S10 series price drop:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e now costs $599 instead of $749
- Samsung Galaxy S10 now costs $749 instead of $899
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus now costs $849 instead of $999
These new prices are for base models and you will get a $150 price drop for each particular configuration variant. It is worth noting that even though various sellers keep offering their own discounts and deals, it is the first time Samsung has announced a permanent price drop for the flagship series.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e is available at Amazon Marketplace for $ 520. The price/quality is good and this is the best device in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is available at Amazon Marketplace for $ 498. The price/quality is good and this is the best device in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 is available at Amazon Marketplace for $ 409. The price/quality is very good and this is the best device in this price range.