12 December 2019
OnePlus has released new updates to its OnePlus 7T and the OnePlus 7T Pro smartphones. The new updates bring some common optimizations and improvements on the system for both the smartphones. However, there are a couple of changes specific to the Pro model only. These include the October Android security patch and a fix. Apart from these, their changelogs are similar.
The new updates take the OxygenOS version of the OnePlus 7T Pro software to 10.0.4 and the update file size is 166MB. On the other hand, the 7T gets version 10.0.6 and the update size is 75MB.
The update to the OnePlus 7T Pro fixes the black bar issue that appears while charging or playing a video. OnePlus 7T gained the October Android security patch a week before this update, so the latest one comes only for the Pro model.
Below is the common changelog for both the smartphones –
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Optimized the Bluetooth connectivity in automobiles
- Optimized the expanded screenshot feature
Needless to say, these OTA updates are incremental, which means it will initially be rolled out to a small number of users followed by wider availability. As usual, you can provide your feedback to the company for more enhancements or if you find any bug disturbing your OnePlus device.
- The OnePlus 7T Pro isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The OnePlus 7T isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.