19 June 2020
Huawei has expanded its Enjoy series further by launching a new budget Android phone. The name of the phone is Enjoy 10e and it carries some decent set of specifications at a very low price.
The design of the Enjoy 10e matches with that of Enjoy 10s that got launched in December in the country. You will find the same teardrop notch on the display carrying the selfie camera, but on the back, there are only two cameras compared to triple cameras available with the Enjoy 10s. Although the arrangement is the same which is a vertical strip housing the sensors. In place of the third camera, the LED flash is added to the module.
The primary sensor on the Huawei Enjoy 10e is 13MP with f/1.8 aperture and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is an 8MP pop-up front camera with an f/.0 aperture.
The Huawei Enjoy 10e packs a 6.3-inch HD + with an 88.4% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and coupled with 4GB RAM. It offers 64GB/128GB onboard storage options which can be expanded up to 512GB with microSD. It runs Android 10 with EMUI 10 and has a Hybrid Dual SIM. It has a huge 5,000mAH battery with 10W charging support. Interestingly, the phone supports reverse engineering but the downside is, it doesn't include a fingerprint reader.
- 6.3-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP pop-up front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Huawei Enjoy 10e is priced at 999 yuan (US$142) for the 4GB RAM with a 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1199 yuan (US$171). It is now available for order and will go on sale from March 5th in China. The phone is available in Midnight Black, Pearl White, and Emerald Green colors.